Thepure Scape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

oltimate guide

Go down

was this guide usefull?

oltimate guide I_vote_lcap100%oltimate guide I_vote_rcap 100% 
[ 1 ]
oltimate guide I_vote_lcap0%oltimate guide I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 1

oltimate guide Empty oltimate guide

Post  killduber Sun Aug 09, 2009 5:46 pm

(combat1)

ok so you log in and your level 4.
first type ::starter so you have your money and you food and runes.first bank all your money.go to shops and sell your blue phat to the guy under the combat instructer.theres 2100m right there.firstly buy dchain legs and boots along with a dragonfire shield and a meat tenderizer.wield what you can wield.go to ::train,::train2,or ::train3.first start killing barbarian women for red phats.you only need about 5.level your cb up intill about 70-90.
(skills1)

then go to ::skills.first off get your crafting level to 200.you get about 400m.click on the kitchen drawers to do crafting.then eaither train mining or smithing.
get them both to about 60 that will be needed.use my smithing guide for an extra boost.then go to ::slayer.click the chests for xp. make sure its 85.
then go back to shops.but a mage bow and some arrows or if your doing magic get runes from your bank.
(range & mage1)

go to ::train,::train2,or ::train3.then train range to 80 or mage(optional).go to ::dbmini.kill all the monsters for a darkbow.then if you with you can train range higher than 80.for magic start casting spells.by 50 magic type ::switch.then use ancients.then go back to skills(optional).
(skills2)

grab an iron axe and start cutting down a tree.then cut maples and magics when you haev the required wooductting level.you will get some money.then its time to theive and fish and cook.first i would do theiving.you know what to do.then you dont need a net to fish.fish shrimp cook them and eat them.reapeat untill you can do it lobbies and etc...
then use my melee guide(optional).after that you should be a good pker.so its good pking if you used my guide.

(range & mage2)

then range while maging.get it to 200.when your finished ranging and maging go to ::skills.buy bones and bury them. then go train what you dint train in mining or smithing.train them both acualy.then its time to make alot of money.go to::farm.use smoke barrage on a barbarian.kill them for phats.when your done use pures money making guide.after that go to funpk.see if annyone is there.if they are,ask them if they want to fight.it might be good to test your max hit on a player.thanks for reading!

DROP GUIDE
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ok first if annyone wants to help with the drops post it. ill add your name in the list of awsome people.

train:
barbarian women:bones,guthans warspear,red partyhat
death spawnes:dragon boots,dragon 2h sword,dragon scimitar,dragon med helm,dragon longsword.

bosses:
jad:fire cape
kalphite qeen:(rune god armour)
slash bash:red phat,green phat,blue phat,blue h'ween mask

list of awsome people:
1:thepure12(beacouse hes cool)
2:killduber(beacouse he made the ultimate guide)

and also im gonna let everyone know that-
-this server is awsome
-i like pie

i hope this guide helped!
thanks for reading!

killduber

Back to top Go down